cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <>
Subject How about using an Action to rescan WEB-INF/lib?
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 14:52:48 GMT
If I recall correctly the TODO list includes making sure that
additions/removals to the WEB-INF/lib directory are picked up automatically.

As an interim solution could an Action be created that run the same scan
that happens in the CocoonServlet.init() method?

I don't know enough about the classloading issues in Cocoon, but it would
seem that a really simple action that did something like...

...where "this" is replaced by a reference to the CocoonServlet instance
should do the trick.

The same idea could be used to create a "Control Panel" for Cocoon where you
have a single ActionSet that handles all of the possible runtime

Just a thought.

Jason Foster

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: