cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bentley, Tim" <TIM.BENT...@ca.com>
Subject RE: [C2] Problem - Declaring logicsheets in xsp page doesn't work
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 04:53:10 GMT
Ok - my mistake.  It compiles, but still doesn't work - the tags for that
logichseet aren't being picked up.  That reinforces the idea that I'm doing
something wrong.  Can someone tell me what it is?  Surely I don't have to
declare every logicsheet in the .xconf file?  And if I do, is there a why of
declaring them so that they don't have to be pre-built?

Regards,

Tim