cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bentley, Tim" <TIM.BENT...@ca.com>
Subject [C2] Problem - Declaring logicsheets in xsp page doesn't work
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 04:39:43 GMT
Hi -

I've been having trouble declaring a logicsheet in a page like this:

<?xml-logicsheet href="mylogicsheet.xsl"?>

I get a java.lang.IllegalAccessError, apparently because
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.addLogic
sheetToList is a protected method being accessed from outside the package.

I checked the mailing list archive and found a message from Lassi Immonen
(http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-November.txt)
detailing essentially the same problem, although the method name seems to
have changed since then.

His fix was to make the method public.  I have done the same, and my page
now compiles and runs.  Is this a known problem, or am I doing something
wrong?

Regards,

Tim Bentley