cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "KUMAR,PANKAJ (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <pankaj_ku...@hp.com>
Subject A presentation I created on Cocoon2 for internal audience ...
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 17:30:31 GMT
Hi,

We have been looking at using Cocoon2 for some of our internal development
at Middleware Division of HP.

To increase the Cocoon awareness within my organisation, I created a
PowerPoint presentation on "Understanding Cocoon2" and am making the same
avaialble, in HTML format,  to the Cocoon users and developers at
http://www.pankaj-k.net/uc2/  ( a page at my personal site ).

As my own exposure to Cocoon is limited ( not more than a couple of weeks ),
the presentation may contain inaccuracies. If you do spot one, please let me
know and I will correct it.

In the meanwhile, feel free to browse it, download it, link it ...

Pankaj Kumar.