cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nael Mohammad <nmoham...@neomar.com>
Subject RE: [C2]: To Beta or not to Beta?
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 16:45:03 GMT
Me too, I would really happy so that I can put this in a production
environment. Sometimes you just have to draw the line. I've been working
with C2 since November of Last year. It's time, I think :)

Nael Mohammad
Neomar, Inc.
nmohammad@neomar.com
415-403-7300 x314 (Work)
415-793-0609 (Mobile)
"When Wireless Means Business"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential information
that is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are not the
intended recipient.
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information
contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by
reply e-mail or by telephone at (415) 403-7300, and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.
Thank you.