cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject Problems with SQL samples
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 12:30:31 GMT
Hola a todos:

I'm following very closely latest developments in Cocoon2, and i'm
ranging from excited to amazed..seeing all the advances committers are
doing ...is refreshing and enjoying to see all of you doing that
excelent and beautifull work on CoCoon2, many thanks.

Well.. some comments about SQL samples..

I've noticed that the URL for the JDBC connection to the demo database (
HSQL) is composed doing some ant filtering .. so it's not possible to
deploy a cocoon webapp enterely independent of underliying
infrastructure,  having HSQL included on the webapp, that should be
possible doing a simple GetRealPath..I understand that is not that
easy..but is that hard to have a deployable independent cocoon demo
webapp ?

FYI coocon2 on tomcat 3.3 fly and the installation is matter of put the
war on the webapps dir..and startup..

TIA

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega