cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@dingle.myra.com>
Subject Re: AW: [C2] : Bug with TraxTransformer and URIResolver addition
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 15:15:14 GMT
On Tue, 29 May 2001 08:24:26 +0200, "Carsten Ziegeler" wrote:

>thanks Rick for your report.
>I patched the resolve method of the TraxTransformer. If the "base"
>value is null the first stylesheets is assumed to be the base.
>This is of course not always correct but it should fix the NPE.

No worries and thanx for the patch!

>Did you/could you report the problem to the Xalan team?

I haven't yet as I didn't know for sure whether this was a xalan
issue.  I'll get myself subscribed to the list and submit this
to them today.

--
Rick Tessner	rick@myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Hmmm.  They have the Internet on computers now!"