cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@dingle.myra.com>
Subject Re: [C2]: Caching problems - solved?
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 14:00:08 GMT
On Fri, 11 May 2001 09:43:57 EDT, Jason Foster wrote:

>> Is someone else still having problems with the latest cvs
>> on those examples?
>
>T=0s -> connect to http://stargate.uwaterloo.ca:8080/cocoon
>         -> welcome page displays correctly
>T=1s -> choose to reload
>         -> welcome page displays incorrectly
>         -> all content after the version number is garbled
>
>Something still seems to be messed up I'm afraid.

Ditto.  I'm seeing this very same issue.  I just refreshed my
cvs (from xml-cocoon2), used the default sitemap.xmap,
cocoon.xconf and web.xml and my http://cocoon/welcome page
works first time and upon refresh that page displays incorrectly.

I'm using Netscape 4.7x but also see identical behaviour when
using "wget".

--
Rick Tessner	rick@myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Hmmm.  They have the Internet on computers now!"