cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin Britton" <cbrit...@centervilletech.com>
Subject [C2] Batik adn the SVGSerilializer
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 16:50:11 GMT
Since Batik has gone to v1 release I decided that we should try to
update the version of batik we have in C2. After building a composite
jar (batik ships as a colection of jars, referenced by manifests) I did
a new C2 build and get the following error when Cocoon starts (while
building a sitemap)

ERROR   37564   [cocoon  ] (Thread-6): Error compiling sitemap
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.w3c.flute.parser.Parser
	at
org.apache.batik.css.CSSDocumentHandler.setParserClassName(CSSDocumentHa
ndler.java:78)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.<clinit>(SVGBuilder.java:52)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.util.ClassUtils.loadClass(ClassUtils.java:55)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap.load_component(AbstractSitemap
.java:136)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap$Configurer.configSerializers(sitemap_
xmap.java:998)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(sitemap_xmap.java:499)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:110)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:78)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.addCompon
ent(DefaultComponentSelector.java:306)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGen
erator(GeneratorSelector.java:75)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.gen
erateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:246)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:160)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:197)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

rgds
CB