cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Klaasen Tom <Tom.Klaa...@the-ecorp.com>
Subject RE: [C2]: To Beta or not to Beta?
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 15:06:53 GMT
I like the idea of going beta ASAP. I, for one, would like to make a very
stable C2, but that goal is hard to reach ATM because the target is moving
pretty fast because of the feature additions. And I get the overall
impression that the new features that have been added recently, created a
pretty buggy CVS version (think of all the different (!)
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions reported recently).

HTH,

tomK