cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus-Hendrik Wolf <>
Subject [c2] command-line error?
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 15:31:42 GMT

is it a bug or just my fault? ;-)
I build a new distribution from an current cvs-download. Trying to execute
run.bat results appended error message.

If it was my fault, I would appreciate an hint who to solve the problem.

   Klaus Hendrik

C:\temp\xml-cocoon\dist\cocoon-2.0a5>run welcome
DEBUG   10      [cocoon  ] (main): Getting handle to destination directory
DEBUG   20      [cocoon  ] (main): Getting handle to working directory './work'
DEBUG   30      [cocoon  ] (main): Getting handle to context directory
DEBUG   30      [cocoon  ] (main): Trying configuration file at:
FATAL_E 250     [cocoon  ] (main): Exception caught
org.apache.avalon.framework.context.ContextException: Unable to locate

         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.contextualize(
         at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message