cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus-Hendrik Wolf <K-H.W...@ifmi.org>
Subject [c2] command-line error?
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 15:31:42 GMT
Hi,

is it a bug or just my fault? ;-)
I build a new distribution from an current cvs-download. Trying to execute
run.bat results appended error message.

If it was my fault, I would appreciate an hint who to solve the problem.

Thanks,

   Klaus Hendrik

C:\temp\xml-cocoon\dist\cocoon-2.0a5>run welcome
DEBUG   10      [cocoon  ] (main): Getting handle to destination directory
'./site'
DEBUG   20      [cocoon  ] (main): Getting handle to working directory './work'
DEBUG   30      [cocoon  ] (main): Getting handle to context directory
'./webapp'
DEBUG   30      [cocoon  ] (main): Trying configuration file at:
.\webapp\cocoon.xconf
FATAL_E 250     [cocoon  ] (main): Exception caught
org.apache.avalon.framework.context.ContextException: Unable to locate
classpath

         at
org.apache.avalon.framework.context.DefaultContext.get(DefaultContext.java:62)
         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.contextualize(Cocoon.java:100)
         at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:214)