cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c2] problem with latest cvs
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 19:22:59 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> > Donald Ball wrote:
> > >
> > > heya. i just installed a fresh cvs copy of c2 on a fresh
> > > jakarta-tomcat-4.0b5 installation on fresh server. when i first request
> > > the cocoon home page, i get the infamous confusing exception:
> >
> > I just fixed it.  However there is a problem with the SourceResolver resolving
> > subsitemap resources....  I am looking into it.
>
> Oops. That's not it.
>
> It is a problem with a ResourceNotFoundException on first access and then it is
> available on the second access...

The new exception is this:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.resolve(AbstractEnvironment.java:200)
	at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:357)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractEventPipeline.java:177)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEventPipeline.java:255)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.generateKey(CachingEventPipeline.java:110)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingStreamPipeline.java:273)
	at com.infoplanning.epos.www.sitemap_xmap.error_process_1(sitemap_xmap.java:1539)
	at com.infoplanning.epos.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:1487)
	at com.infoplanning.epos.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:836)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:175)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:94)

I think it arrived after I changed the overloaded "context" variable in HttpEnvironment