cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [C2]: Problems with i18n samples
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 16:29:45 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I solved some problems with the i18n samples which occured
> due to the introduction of the new SourceResolver.
>
> But unfortunately a NPE is thrown in the first example (Simple i18n).
> It is thrown inside the org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl class.
> The source is the I18nTransformer2, line 363:
> >>
>                 int attr_index = temp_attr.getIndex(attr_name);
> <<
>
> Currently I see no solution for this as my time is limited.
>
> Can anyone look at this?
>
> Carsten
>
> Open Source Group                        sunShine - b:Integrated
> Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
> www.sundn.de                          mailto: cziegeler@sundn.de

Sorry, no time either, but I know some bugs exist in SAX when
manipulating empty attribute lists. I know one for sure : an infinite
loop when using the AttributesImpl(Attributes) constructor with an empty
attributes. I remember having heard of this NPE, but not the exact
condition in which it occurs.

--
Sylvain Wallez