cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: AW: [C2]: Final list for beta
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 15:00:01 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> > Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > And don't forget that the voting for moving objectModel to a Avalon
> > Context type isn't done so far :)
> >
> Hmpf, I hoped that you perhaps had forgotten that....
>
> No, serious, the move has not been decided yet, so I didn't include it
> here. And I am really interested in other opinions about that point.
> If it make sense, OK do it. (I am currently designing a workaround
> for us - so no problems here....)
>
> Carsten

Just an idea : Cocoon already provides wrappers for all servlet objects.
We could have a "ParanoidHttpRequest" that has it's own Map to store
attributes and specify in it cocoon.xconf which wrapper should be used.

About Context, I'm not sure if it's useful in this case, but I'm not
comfortable with not having an equivalent to Map.entrySet() or
Parameters.getParameterNames() : you cannot know what's inside it.

<snip/>

--
Sylvain Wallez