cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <mats.no...@spectral.se>
Subject Re: AW: [Ideas?] Integrating Cocoon2 and WebDAV
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 11:47:46 GMT
Hi,
In post a while back Tom Klaasen mentioned a slide generator for access to
Slide.

http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2001-February/005699.html

I guess that could be a start. Maybe you don´t need the WebDAV-servlet in Slide
but the underlying CMS stuff could be useful.

/Mats

Mats Norén
Spectral AB
Banérgatan 37