cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [C2] maybeupload.jar broken in latest CVS
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 13:29:16 GMT

Berin Loritsch a écrit :

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >
> > maybeupload.jar has shrinked from 30kb to 19kb and gives the following
> > exception :
>
> It shrank because this time it is compressed, unlike the last time.
> I did test it on my machine, and submitted a patch to the maybeupload
> folks.  Can you give me some more information surrounding the issue,
> such as your OS, JVM version, etc)?

This problem occured on Win2k with JDK 1.2.2, but I just tried with JDK
1.3.0_01 and it works...

Did the class file format change between 1.2.2 and 1.3 ??? I checked the
JVM spec at
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/vmspec/2nd-edition/html/ClassFile.doc.html#75883
which states that JDK 1.2 supports up to version 46.0, but nothing is
said about JDK 1.3.