cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: [C2] build broken?
Date Sun, 13 May 2001 12:40:48 GMT
Santiago Gala wrote:

>> A fresh checkout of xml-cocoon2 produces a war that, when deployed
>> under Tomcat 3.2.2 (cvs), gives funny results:
>>
>> The welcome page does not have the proper mime-type set, so it does
>> not display correctly under Mozilla.
>>

> Mozilla 0.9 Curiously, it works under Netscape 4.76 But, again, the
> source of htlle.html does start with <h2>, so it is not correct html.

Wrong again. It it related possibly with the cache (I'm under SMP). It
works sometimes, it does not work most of the times. Both under Mozilla
and Netscape.

It looks like the first part of the response gets lost sometimes (most
of the times in my machine).

It looks like when the resource is produced from scratch (not cached) it
is right, but when the XMLByteStreamInterpreted is used, part of the
response is lost. It could be either that the cached stream is badly
"recorded" or badly "replayed".

For instance, when I ask repeatedly for hello.svg, I get broken answers
very quickly, but from time to time a right answer is delivered after
lengthy activity goes on in the server (generation).

These are the only errors that I have found in the log

ERROR   26124   [cocoon  ] (Thread-69): SVGSerializer: Exception writing
image
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (0) and height (0) must be > 0
         at java.awt.image.SampleModel.<init>(SampleModel.java:105)
         at
java.awt.image.SinglePixelPackedSampleModel.<init>(SinglePixelPackedSampleModel.java:125)
         at java.awt.image.Raster.createPackedRaster(Raster.java:656)
         at java.awt.image.Raster.createPackedRaster(Raster.java:431)
         at
java.awt.image.DirectColorModel.createCompatibleWritableRaster(DirectColorModel.java:905)
         at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.<init>(BufferedImage.java:241)
         at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoder.createImage(JPEGTranscoder.java:44)
         at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.ImageTranscoder.transcode(ImageTranscoder.java:175)
         at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(XMLAbstractTranscoder.java:122)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer.notify(SVGSerializer.java:210)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.endDocument(SVGBuilder.java:107)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:51)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.endDocument(ResultTreeHandler.java:193)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1238)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2942)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
ERROR   26125   [cocoon  ] (Thread-69): SVGBuilder: endDocument
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (0) and height (0) must be > 0
         at
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer.notify(SVGSerializer.java:214)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.endDocument(SVGBuilder.java:107)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:51)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.endDocument(ResultTreeHandler.java:193)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1238)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2942)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

> I'm more and more confused.

ditto.