cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alastair Gregory <agreg...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: [RT/OT?] Avalon Framework Whitepaper
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 14:02:03 GMT
Berin,

Here's a possible approach:
- Provide an Avalon overview: the "what" and the "why".
- Developer jump-start: sketch out some basic but non-trivial
requirements and describe how to develop the software to meet the
requirements, based on Avalon.  The requirements would (coincidentally)
exercise the strengths of the Avalon approach.
- At each step, cover the core concepts only (to keep it brief), but
provide the links and material allowing the developer to research the
details off-line.
- Provide a complete, working set of code implementing the requirements
above.

I hope this helps!
Alastair