cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weired compilation
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 18:32:32 GMT
giacomo wrote:

> Hi people
>
> I've encountered weired compilation errors and am not able to locate the
> problem. Does anybody else had this?
>
> I've made a fresh checkout, checked the ext dir and so on but cannot
> find why javac isn't able to find those methods. And yes they are in the
> normal logkit.jar :( I also tried to use a newly compiled one from the
> jakarta-avalon-logkit repository :((

Make sure that your libs are also updated.  Peter made some changes to
LogKit prior to codefreeze, and committed updates to Cocoon to reflect
those changes.  You do have to have your libs and your code updated for
it to compile though....

Once Avalon Framework/Excalibur/LogKit are released next week, we will
include version numbers in the jars to avoid this kind of confusion.