cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject [Off-topic] ssh was: [C2][patch] Namespace bugs : the end ?
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 15:07:12 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Santiago Gala wrote:
>
>> Use appletviewer.html to run with java, ie.html for explorer,
>> signetdemo_ns.html for netscape.
>>
>> You are able to configure tunnels, etc. You can also download
>> mindtermfull.jar and call it as java -jar mindtermfull.jar
>>
>> It is very nice.
>

> I went ahead and sent him SSH (for Windows) that I got from
> SourceForge along with install instructions.  If there is
> enough interest in that, I can put it in my Apache http
> directory.

The good thing about the Mindterm applet is that you can run it from
Internet kiosks, and other places where you don't have any control on
the environment. The only requirement is a browser with java. I don't
use windows usually. That is the only reason why I put it in apache just
before going to Santa Clara :)