cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Luzny <jiri_lu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [C2] WebLogic 6.0sp1 installation problem
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 20:11:30 GMT
Here is the patch of the path problem!
I'm not sure if it solves the core of the problem, but all examples that had the problem with
change of context path are working now (beside Simple Internationalization :( ).

Jiri.

--- Jiri Luzny <jiri_luzny@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dims,
>
> I'll try to fix the path problem (today evening or tomorrow).
> Regarding the problem of Weblogic startup: does Weblogic start correctly on your computer,
if
> xerces_1_4_0.jar is in eajdk130jrelibext ?
>
> Jiri.
>
> --- Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Jiri,
> >
> > Problem #1: try/catch in AbstractXMLPipe's endDocument takes care of the Xalan issue.
Don't
> > worry
> > about this. They are moving to a new implementation. So in time this will be fixed.
> >
> > Problem #2: Do you have some time to fix the path problem? This is probably a fault
in
> > changeContext method in AbstractEnvironment.java. Can you take a look?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > dims
> >
> > --- Jiri Luzny <jiri_luzny@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Dims,
> > >
> > > I tried you your procedure, but Weblogic cannot start at all. I'm getting the
following
> > > exception
> > > during the startup:

> > > <May 31, 2001 1:12:18 PM CEST> <Info> <J2EE> <Deployed
: cocoon>
> > > <May 31, 2001 1:12:18 PM CEST> <Emergency> <Server> <Unable
to initialize the server: 'Fatal
> > > initialization exception
> > > Throwable: javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError:
> > > weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXParserFactory
> > > javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXParserFactory
> > >         at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:157)
> > >         at weblogic.xml.process.ProcessorDriver.setupSAXParser(ProcessorDriver.java:246)
> > >         at weblogic.xml.process.ProcessorDriver.<init>(ProcessorDriver.java:52)
> > >         at

weblogic.j2ee.dd.xml.J2EEDeploymentDescriptorLoader_J2EE12.<init>(J2EEDeploymentDescriptorLoader_J2EE12.java:155)
> > >         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
> > >         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
> > >         at weblogic.xml.process.ProcessorFactory.getProcessor(ProcessorFactory.java:186)
> > >         at weblogic.xml.process.ProcessorFactory.getProcessor(ProcessorFactory.java:164)
> > >         at weblogic.j2ee.dd.xml.J2EEUtils.loadDeploymentDescriptor(J2EEUtils.java:83)
> > >         at weblogic.j2ee.dd.xml.J2EEUtils.loadDeploymentDescriptor(J2EEUtils.java:67)
> > >         at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.getDD(Application.java:358)
> > >         at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.adminLoad(Application.java:284)
> > >         at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.load(Application.java:230)
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:562)
> > >         at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:548)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(ConfigurationMBeanImpl.java:285)
> > >         at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1555)
> > >         at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)
> > >         at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:437)
> > >         at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:178)
> > >         at $Proxy6.load(Unknown Source)
> > >         at
> > >

> weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.addApplication(ApplicationManager.java:547)
> > >         at
> > >

> weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.addApplication(ApplicationManager.java:504)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.poll(ApplicationManager.java:428)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.poll(ApplicationManager.java:380)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.update(ApplicationManager.java:152)
> > >         at

weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.startAdminManager(ApplicationManager.java:205)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.ApplicationManager.start(ApplicationManager.java:120)
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:562)
> > >         at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:548)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(ConfigurationMBeanImpl.java:285)
> > >         at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1555)
> > >         at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)
> > >         at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:437)
> > >         at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:178)
> > >         at $Proxy2.start(Unknown Source)
> > >         at weblogic.management.Admin.startApplicationManager(Admin.java:1034)
> > >         at weblogic.management.Admin.finish(Admin.java:491)
> > >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start(T3Srvr.java:429)
> > >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:170)
> > >         at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
> > > '>
> > > ***************************************************************************
> > >
> > > Than I removed xerces_1_4_0.jar from eajdk130jrelibext and added it to CLASSPATH
in
> > > startWeblogic.sh
> > > and now Weblogic starts without any problem.
> > > I don't see the same error page+enxception that I experienced using my previous
deployment
> > > configuration but:
> > >
> > > As you wrote, only couple of samples are working. The rest of samples have
problem with
> path:
> > > --------------------------------
> > > java.io.FileNotFoundException:

/C:/cygwin/opt/bea/wlserver6.0sp1/config/mydomain/applications/.wl_temp_do_not_delete/i18ntranslati
> > > ons/simple_dict.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
> > >         at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> > >         at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:64)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.environment.Source.getInputStream(Source.java:116)
> > >         at

org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer2.initialiseDictionary(I18nTransformer2.java:519)
> > >         at
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer2.setup(I18nTransformer2.java:212)
> > >         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractEventPipeline.java:177)
> > >         at
> > >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEventPipeline.java:255)
> > >         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.generateKey(CachingEventPipeline.java:110)
> > >         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingStreamPipeline.java:273)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.www.i18n.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:382)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.www.i18n.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:284)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:173)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:97)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:1480)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:1337)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:173)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:97)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:294)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:471)
> > >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:213)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1265)
> > >         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:1622)
> > >         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)
> > >         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)
> > > --------------------------------
> > >

> > > However even the working samples always print this error to the system output:
> > > --------------------------------
> > > <May 31, 2001 1:27:24 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <[WebAppServletContext(6041582,cocoon)]
DEBUG
> > > 30306
> > >   [cocoon  ] (Thread-13): Excep
> > > tion in endDocument
> > > java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Thread
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ResponseHeaders.setDateHeader(ResponseHeaders.java:273)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.setDateHeader(ServletResponseImpl.java:476)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.writeHeaders(ServletResponseImpl.java:664)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flush(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:126)
> > >         at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.flush(OutputStreamWriter.java:245)
> > >         at org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerToXML.flushWriter(SerializerToXML.java:1471)
> > >         at org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerToXML.endDocument(SerializerToXML.java:662)
> > >         at

org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.endDocument(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:886)
> > >         at org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:52)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.endDocument(ResultTreeHandler.java:193)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1251)
> > >         at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3070)
> > >
> > > thank you,
> > >
> > > Jiri.

Weblogic 6.0 chapter that

 Although I