cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject [UPDATE] Re: [C2] Saxon doesn't seem to be working anymore
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 08:05:37 GMT
Hi everybody,

After playing a little bit more with the setup and investigating the
source code of both C2 and Saxon 6.3, I found what appears to be a bug
in Saxon. I sent a message to Michael Kay, Saxon's author, and he got
back to me saying he never tested the setup used by C2's
Logicsheet.java. I'll keep you posted when he fixes the problem and
I'm able to do more progress.

Greetings,
Ovidiu