cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: [C2] SOAP continued
Date Sat, 19 May 2001 06:18:48 GMT
Hi Michael,

Excellent, I think this is all great stuff! I hope I'll be able to
contribute more than just a few words of encouragement.

How do you plan to do the development? Do you have write access to the
CVS repository so we can track the progress and contribute code?

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>