cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [C2] ServletExec 3.1 Instructions.
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 13:55:54 GMT
John,

If you don't have classpath.pref then add these to the VM command line.

-Xbootclasspath/a:d:\servletexec\SERVLE~1\default\cocoon\WAR\WEB-INF\lib\xalan-2.0.1.jar
-Xbootclasspath/a:d:\servletexec\SERVLE~1\default\cocoon\WAR\WEB-INF\lib\xerces_1_3_1.jar
-Xbootclasspath/a:d:\servletexec\SERVLE~1\default\cocoon\WAR\WEB-INF\lib\cocoon-2.0a6.jar

My whole thought process was to get it working without needing to change cocoon.xconf and
web.xml.
Also the "Error trying to load configurations" is caused by their !@#$%@&%#&% class-loader
refusing to load resources properly.

Thanks,