cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Stundzig <stef...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Error in CommandLineInterface
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 12:04:34 GMT
Hi,

I've started the Cocoon command line to speed up my development cycles.
But I get some stack traces like the following:

DEBUG   51680   [cocoon  ] (main): Error trying to release component.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot put a component in a disposed
holder
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:96)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:44)
        at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:49)
        at
java.lang.IllegalStateException.<init>(IllegalStateException.java:47)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.put(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:124)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentManager.release(DefaultComponentManager.java:292)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.dispose(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:277)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.decommission(DefaultComponentFactory.java:144)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.dispose(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:138)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentManager.dispose(DefaultComponentManager.java:95)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.dispose(Cocoon.java:279)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:223)
DEBUG   51754   [cocoon  ] (main): ComponentFactory decommissioning instance
of org.apache.cocoon.components.url.URLFactoryImpl.
DEBUG   51763   [cocoon  ] (main): ComponentFactory decommissioning instance
of org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingEventPipeline.
DEBUG   51764   [cocoon  ] (main): ComponentFactory decommissioning instance
of org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingEventPipeline.
INFO    51766   [cocoon  ] (main): Done

The same webapp dir as used for the commandline works great, when I start it
as servlet.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

The complete output is attached.

Regards