cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mk...@codamax.com
Subject Re: SVG Broken
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 07:49:50 GMT
Giacomo,

  can you post your classpath please? I guess it is something about the order of the jar files,
especially the classes from w3c.jar.

Mariano
ps. Is Bugzilla still active? I posted bugs there but became no feedback and saw that there
is a bug (of less then ten totaly) which is in state NEW since weeks.

giacomo <giacomo@apache.org> wrote ..