cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2] I18nTransformer docs and samples
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 14:45:18 GMT
Thanks Konstantin. Checked in everything. Added webapp/i18n/simple.xml and webapp/i18n/simple.xsp
to the webapp/docs/samples/samples.xml and webapp/sitemap.xmap also.

Avalon is Beta now. So there should not be too many changes related to that from now.

-- dims

--- "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wrote some document and a made sample for I18nTransformer2. All necessary
> files and the CVS diff file are attached. My english is far away from
> perfect, so it would be better to check the document before applying. Also,
> if it will be decided to replace completely the old transformer, then all
> references to I18nTransformer2 has to be changed to I18nTransformer.
>
> Btw, I noticed that the structure of packages from the Avalon lib was
> changed. When did it happen? And how it will affect on the existing classes?
> I18nTransformer already affected - imports was changed.
>
> Regards,
>     Konstantin Piroumian.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-zip-compressed name=i18n_diff.zip

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI