cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <jafos...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Has <map:action-sets> bitrotted?
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 13:30:55 GMT
I've just started to play with action-sets and have based my
implementation on the sample code on the Cocoon2 web site.  So far I am
having trouble getting the sitemap to compile.

I've looked at the generated source code for the action-set and have to
admit that I don't think what is being generated could work.  In
particular...

         if ((map = action_set_loginactions (cocoon_action,
                                             listOfMaps, environment,
objectModel,
                                             substitute(listOfMaps, null),
emptyParam)) != null) {
           getLogger().debug("Action action_set_loginactions");

The string "action_set_loginactions" only appears on these two lines.  I
don't know where this method is supposed to be defined.

Another problem, although minor, is that the action-set name cannot
include a "-".  If it does the previous code looks like...

         if ((map = action_set_login -
                               actions (cocoon_action,
                                             listOfMaps, environment,
objectModel,
                                             substitute(listOfMaps, null),
emptyParam)) != null) {

Before I forget... this is all being done in a sub-sitemap.  I'll check if
it makes a difference if everything is in the main sitemap.

I don't know if this is a beta-showstopper, but it does mean that a lot of
the actions documentation currently isn't accurate.

Jason Foster