cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I18nTransformer (with param substitution)
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 12:08:06 GMT
Konstantin,
Checked in I18nTransformer2.java. Can you please i18n_proposal.txt and readme.txt as an XML
file?
Please take a look at xdocs directory. This will make it easy for people to understand/use
your
I18nTransformer. FYI, You can test your XML->HTML by running "build docs".

Here's the process for submission:
1. Get the latest from CVS.
2. Make your changes.
3. Run "CVS diff -u" from the xml-cocoon2 directory.
4. Zipup the text file generated in step #3 and any new files that you have added.

Thanks,
dims

--- "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru> wrote:

> it.
> > >
> > > What do you mean by working on it? I am still working on it - it is
> required
> > > for my current project, but it's open source and anybody is allowed to
> work
> > > on it and improve.
> >
> > With "working on it" I meant integrating/applying to the code base etc.
>
> Anybody who is interested in it is eligible to work on it and apply to the
> code base.
> I could work myself, but I am behind a corporate firewall and it is not a
> trivial task for me to work with the Cocoon CVS.
> I never worked on an Open Source project and I don't know what do I need to
> join it and what are the rules and regulations in such projects.
>

> > Giacomo
> >

> Regards,
>     Konstantin Piroumian.

=====