cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Luzny <jiri_lu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Cocoon 2 in BEA WLS 6.0
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 10:10:49 GMT
the following is a transcript of a reply on weblogic.developer.interest.xml newsgroup:

Subject: Re: Problem with XML Registry and JAXP 1.1
From: "Gary Keim" <gkeim@bea.com>

You just can't use JAXP1.1 because WLS uses JAXP1.0 and the DOM Level2
interfaces are incompatible between those two releases.  I've talked with
some people here about making this sort of thing possible but if it comes
along it would be in a future release.  The basic problem statement is: How
can WLS use 3rdparty libraries when our customers may want to use different
and incompatible versions of those libraries?  Some classloader magic may
make it possible but for now, you're out of luck.

Sorry.
--
Gary

Unfortunately it is supports my statement to bypass Jaxp is only work around.. :-(
I'm attaching the modified source file.