cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Luzny <jiri_lu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Cocoon 2 in BEA WLS 6.0
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 17:56:07 GMT
Hi Folks,

to place Xerces before the WebLogic jars is not enough, because Weblogic always uses its own
JAXP
1.0 JaxpFactory! Only solution is to modify two lines in Cocoon2 source code and directly
instantiate the Xerces impl classes. I will send the modified class tomorrow (I don't have
it at
home :-)).

Jiri.