cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Man <Martin....@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: New committer introduction
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 17:02:17 GMT
Hi all,
	To complete the tour, here is my introduction.

My name is Martin Man, I'm 23 years old and for now I'm just finishing my
graduate studies at University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, Czech Republic.
Working with computers for almost 8 years I'm concentrating on Linux, Security
and of course Web area. Taking care of several machines (CVS, WEB, etc.) I'm
planning to hide for next two years here in czechia in a place with
good connectivity and to finish my civil military service so that I'm free
then to go postgraduate or simply work abroad (Europe, USA ?, who knows :-))

I'm also very excited by CocoonII, and that's why I started in a frame of my
diploma work to send patches. Will continue with this, and additionaly I will
hopefully have three chapters realted to C2 that I will publish along with
some sources...

all for now, see you through source code comments,
martin
:-)