cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject Re: New committer introduction
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 17:23:39 GMT
Thanks for the introduction Sylvain, it's good to know there are some
heavy-weights working on this stuff!

I am also interested in the graphical sitemap editor. Maybe I'm
jumping too many fences here, but it would be nice if we can setup a
subproject at Apache for it.

On Wed, 02 May 2001 11:26:45 +0200, Sylvain Wallez <>