cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <kinga_dziembow...@hp.com>
Subject [C2] Cocoon using getParameter()
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 21:29:36 GMT
Hi,
1.I need to access raw data send to Cocoon in POST request - out of the
stream.
It is not accessible due to getParameter() call before I tray to get my
data.
At some point this problem was mentioned in the todo list. Now I do not see
it anymore in todo list - but Cocoon core code is calling getParameter()
method.
What is a status of this problem?

I strongly feel that the core framework should leave the request stream to
be consumed by specialized processing entities.

>From the point of view of my needs, access to the request stream is
fundamental for ability to use Cocoon as processing engine.

2.Why Cocoon 2 does not use servlet.jar instead of servlet_2_2.jar?
I noticed that the latest cvs update compiles fine with servlet.jar.

Kinga