cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: I18nTransformer (with param substitution)
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 07:11:35 GMT
> > > Konstantin
> > >
> > > Can anybody work on this patch? I haven't had the time to look into
it.

> > What do you mean by working on it? I am still working on it - it is
required
> > for my current project, but it's open source and anybody is allowed to
work
> > on it and improve.
>
> With "working on it" I meant integrating/applying to the code base etc.

Anybody who is interested in it is eligible to work on it and apply to the
code base.
I could work myself, but I am behind a corporate firewall and it is not a
trivial task for me to work with the Cocoon CVS.
I never worked on an Open Source project and I don't know what do I need to
join it and what are the rules and regulations in such projects.

> Giacomo

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.