cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott N. Smith" <Scott.N.Sm...@hotelinfosys.com>
Subject Install Cocoon 2 on BEA Weblogic 6.0
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 20:41:05 GMT
Last Friday, after quite a bit of work, I managed to get Cocoon 2 running on
our BEA Weblogic 6.0 web site.  At that time, I submitted the list of steps
necessary to the Cocoon users mail list, but when I came in this morning, it
hadn't been posted.  I would be curious to know why.

I would be glad to submit this procedure to the install documentation,
rewriting and reformatting as necessary.  However, I've never submitted open
source documentation (or anything open-source at all for that matter).
Could you refer me to the documentation and/or the process where I could do
so?

Thanks to anyone who can help me on this.

-Scott Smith