cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <neeme.pr...@one.ee>
Subject RE: [C2] Error compiling sitemap_xmap?
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 09:00:53 GMT

Same thing with me: I checked out a totally fresh cocoon2 (haven't looked at
cocoon for about 8 months and wanted to check the progress on C2 as the beta
is getting close). Also downloaded a fresh copy of latest milestones of
Tomcat 3.3 and 4.0.
And tried to get cocoon running.

So, I shouldn't have any two weeks old stuff hanging around...

But I'll look deeper into it.

Neeme