cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Hillion <Stephane.Hill...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject Re: [C2][Batik] Need a batik-all.jar without duplicate classes from xerces
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 14:12:58 GMT
On Tuesday 29 May 2001 14:55, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Batik-Dev Team,
>
> Is it possible to add a target to build.xml to generate a jar file that
> does not have duplicate classes from xerces (for example org.xml.*)? We are
> running into problems because of this.

There is a solution with the current version:
  - build all the batik jars using the 'jars' target,
  - remove batik-ext.jar (which contains org.xml and org.w3c packages),
  - put the batik-*.jar files in the classpath instead of batik-all.jar.

Let me know if you really need a specific jar file.
--
  Stephane Hillion