cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject [C2] I18nTransformer docs and samples
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 13:28:06 GMT
Hi!

I wrote some document and a made sample for I18nTransformer2. All necessary
files and the CVS diff file are attached. My english is far away from
perfect, so it would be better to check the document before applying. Also,
if it will be decided to replace completely the old transformer, then all
references to I18nTransformer2 has to be changed to I18nTransformer.

Btw, I noticed that the structure of packages from the Avalon lib was
changed. When did it happen? And how it will affect on the existing classes?
I18nTransformer already affected - imports was changed.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.