cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Allan Erskine <a.ersk...@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: [C2][Vote]Sitemap configuration and parameter syntax
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 15:21:22 GMT
Don't have a vote, but after using C2, it seems perfectly natural that the
configuration and parameter elements aren't part of the map namespace.  It
makes it obvious that they're there to configure/parameterise a component,
and not the sitemap itself.

As for map:value attribute, it is expained in the help why this belongs in
the map namespace - the sitemap engine processes this unique attribute as if
it were an attributeless sub-element (presumably in the name of minimising
verbosity).

?0.02
Allan