cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Neuenschwander" <a...@andi.ch>
Subject Re: [C2] repsonse.sendRedirect
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 08:12:00 GMT
Thanks a lot to Donald and Giacomo for their helpful informations.

I started to adapt Ulrich's authentication logicsheet to be compatible with
Cocoon 2, but I felt into this trap.

The lack of this function in C2 reduces the power of the logicsheet concept
significantly.

I don't understand right now why the SAX pipeline prevents the sendRedirect
function to work correctly.

But I found out that I can't build an authentication application like
Ulrich's auth lib,
without the capability to send redirects within logicsheets.
I like the way of Ulrich authentication taglib, because the authors of xml
pages can
easily include a password protection. But I see that this affects the
sitemap concept
a little bit.

My question is now, will it be possible in near future that this function is
also save
with the SAX pipeline concept, or isn't it possible at all?

- andi