cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/webapp/docs/samples/xsp cookie.xsp
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:00:56 GMT
At 2:48 PM +0100 19/4/01, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>What I am trying to show here is what an Action generated from XSP that
>modifies a file using the FP Taglib might look like as XML, so this is an
>Action not a Generator.

Sorry, I realise I did not write anything about how the SiteMap would look
when this XML Action was added to it.

My understanding of the SiteMap syntax is so poor, it is probably better
that you imagine that aspect of it, rather than be confused by my poor
rendition of it ;)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre