cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [c2] stylesheet and logicsheet parameters
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:05:01 GMT
At 3:49 PM +0200 15/4/01, giacomo wrote:
>> Is it worth providing the Context Params too?
>
>Yes, put everything into the stylesheet so it will never be able to be
>cached, right?
>
>Giacomo

I see your point Giacomo.

I am thinking in terms of my current project that is all.

I remember, you complained to me before, only thinking in terms of
implementation, not architecture ;)

I am thinking about an application where caching is useless because
everyone has a custom view of dynamically changing distributed data and
everyone needs to see the changes made by anyone else, as soon as possible,
because they are trading with each other via the system in real-time.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre