cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Ulrich Niedermann <n...@n-dimensional.de>
Subject [C2][Patch] Installation documentation
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:08:17 GMT
Hi,

a while ago Chris Stevenson posted a patch to xdocs/installing.xml
describing how to install C2 on Tomcat 3 and 4. This patch helped me
to get a current C2 working after trying to and failing for several
days.

I have modified his version a little bit (added a note about Tomcat
4.0 beta3 working with C2, reintroduced the WinCVS instructions and
added Unix CVS instructions). You can view the HTML output of my
modifications at http://n-dimensional.de/cocoon/docs/install.html .

As I still have a backlog of ~2000 messages on cocoon-dev, I don't
know if this version is completely up-to-date, but I think it's still
a lot better than current CVS installing.xml.

Patch is attached, I'd appreciate it very much if someone applied it.

Gruß,

Uli