cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/xml ContentHandlerWrapper.java
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:44:43 GMT

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Wow, great work, Giacomo!
>
> One simple question, which serializer should I use for the aggregated parts?

Doesn't matter. The serializer (i.e. StreamPipeline) are thrown away.
For the aggregator only the EventPipeline matters.

> E.g, should the pipeline for "header" have the xml serializer at the end or does
> this play no role (I already tried to aggregate pipelines which serialize as
> html and it worked)?

Yes, the serializer is has no effect when the resource is used in a
aggregation.

BTW: Hold on a second because the Aggregator doesn't handle namespaces
correctly. I'm still fixing it.

Giacomo