cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon2-users list?
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:15:58 GMT

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Donald Ball wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
> > Should the current list be renamed cocoon1?  Or should two news lists be
> > created and the current one shutdown?
>
> i'd say that we should make cocoon2-users now, and whenever, at whatever
> point in the future we decide that the critical mass of users has shifted
> from c1 or c2 (or on to greener pastures if they decide they can't work
> with c2...), we'll turn cocoon2-users into cocoon-users and maybe make a
> cocoon1-users if there's any interest in it any longer.

After a night of sleep I came to the conclusion that it is not the right
time IMHO to create a cocoon2-user list. I think it is good for all
cocoon users to hear from each others even if some of them are intrested
into one or the other only. This will give us developers the most needed
feedback.

Giacomo