cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [C2]: Countdown for going beta
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:06:18 GMT
On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> I came to the conclusion that logicsheet dependency should be expressed
> by <?xml-logicsheet?> processing instructions and not namespaces, and
> Donald outlined some problems when a logicsheet like esql that generates
> class-level declaration is applied more than once. Dims worked on that
> to ensure that logicsheet are applied only once, but I don't know the
> status of this. Dims ?

as far as i've been able to tell, it works fine. i have not been able to
create a situation in which the same logicsheet is applied twice, nor have
i been able to envision a rational scenario in which circular dependencies
are, in fact, necessary. we could certainly benefit from more people
trying to break it though. :)

- donald