cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <>
Subject Re: [c2] another bug in aggregating stuff
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:25:57 GMT
On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> It yeilds
>   <!-- included stuff -->
> are you proposing something along the lines of this?
>   <!-- included stuff -->

that is correct.

> The Namespace is optional, and it opperates as you would expect it to.
> I would like to declare namespaces like the second example (xmlns:foo)
> for aggregated content--I think that would be useful.

um, well, no, i have some elements in my included pages that have no
namespace - and that's the way i'd like them to remain once they're
included into the virtual document. i makes it easy for my intermediate
stylesheets to determine what elements they have to operate upon.

i guess this'll be a moot point for me, once we are able to use map:part
without specifying a root element for the root element, but i still think
that the latter option makes more sense.

- donald

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message