cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [c2] simple sitemap question
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:56:28 GMT
On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, giacomo wrote:

> > i'd like to have a conditional stylesheet in my sitemap. here's my default
> > pipeline:
> >
> >    <map:match pattern="*">
> >     <map:generate src="content/{1}.xml" type="serverpages"/>
> >     <map:transform src="style/{1}.xsl"/>
> >     <map:transform src="style/wziml-html.xsl"/>
> >     <map:serialize/>
> >    </map:match>
>
> Use a custom matcher then.

perhaps you'd be so kind as to nudge me in the right direction then? i
note the matcher api consists of this method:

public interface Matcher extends Component {
    /**
     * Matches the pattern against some <code>Request</code> values
     * and returns a <code>Map</code> object with replacements
     * for wildcards contained in the pattern.
     * @param pattern     The pattern to match against. Depending on the
     *                    implementation the pattern can contain wildcards
     *                    or regular expressions.
     * @param objectModel The <code>Map</code> with object of the
     *                    calling environment which can be used
     *                    to select values this matchers matches against.
     * @return Map        The returned <code>Map</code> object with
     *                    replacements for wildcards/regular-expressions
     *                    contained in the pattern.
     *                    If the return value is null there was no match.
     */
    Map match (String pattern, Map objectModel);
}

but i'll be danged if i can find a class which actually implements this
interface. is this old?

maybe i'm supposed to write my own MatcherFactory class? if so, then let
me get this straight - i'm supposed to write my own java class which
generates java source code in order to put a condition around a pipeline
component?

- donald