cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [c2] bugs in xsp engine
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:25:08 GMT
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> > * if you fail to declare a logicsheet namespace that's not used in your
> > source xsp page, but only in a logicsheet it calls, that logicsheet is not
> > applied. i think this is a well known bug, is anyone working on it?
>
> Just fixed this. Please give it a shot.

actually, i just found a bug in this... if i use elements in the esql
logicsheet both in my xsp page and in one of the logicsheets it calls, the
esql logicsheet is applied twice, causing compilation problems due to
duplicate method, variable, and inner class definitions. again, one
solution would be to pass a parameter to the logicsheet that indicates if
it's the first time it's been applied or not... can't decide if that's
optimal or not tho.

- donald